TCO7KIT is a 2-direction radio bridge for safety edges. It is composed of TCO7TX transmitter and TCO7RX receiver.
TCO7RX – RECEIVER
- ABS box for outdoor use (IP55)
- Up to 4 transmitters per relay
- 2 relay outputs
- Transmitter low battery audio indicator
TCO7TX – TRANSMITTER
- Battery self-powered
- ABS box for outdoor use (IP67)
- Slim box for easy installation on gate frame
- Range : 50m* (free field)
- N.C. or resistive contact input ( 8.2K)
The transmitter is usually mounted on on mobile leaf for managing :
- Resistive safety edges 8.2 K
- Wired safety edges
The radio bridge is specially recommended as an additional safety device for automatic gates, industrial gates, automated barriers and access items where cables may not be used to connect safety edges to the automation unit.
APPROVED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CE STANDARDS IN FORCE
*Measured ranges may vary according to the equipment installation environment; the range may be reduced due to external interferences.
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 3 cm|