GSM Prastel access control can manage the site memory content remotely and in real time via GPRS network.
With the software Winaccess connected to the Internet, the site administrator can carry out many operations on the modules connected to the GSM access control : addition, replacement, removal, history of transmitter numbers, badge numbers and accepted or denied codes etc.
- Built-in 433.920 MHz radio receiver, 2 channels
- 1000-code memory
- 1 Wiegand input or 2 default «alarm» inputs
- 2 Wiegand inputs or 4 optional additional “alarm” inputs
- Remote receiver memory management : operations carried out from a PC running WINACCESS software and connected to the Internet
- Data safety and ownership : installation data is stored on the PC running WINACCESS ( No remote server hosting)
- Easy maintenance : alarm notifications on the WINACCESS interface and/or by email, forced opening operation message
- RS485 output allows communication with MR2X (+INT485MR interface) receivers via the bus
- Time slots & anti-passback management
- Up to 10 phone numbers memorisation
|Dimensions||14 × 11 × 4 cm|