MLX24V-2 is a 1-channel electromagnetic detector which, through an underground loop, will identify metal objects (cars, motorcycles, etc) by magnetic induction.
New functions :
Additional “B” relay
iIt allows to have, depending on the positioning of 4 & 5 configuration dipswitchs , the following modes :
- Relay contact pulse when the vehicle arrives on the magnetic loop (example: to count in a car park)
- Pulse of the relay contact when the vehicle leaves the magnetic loop (example: to count in a car park)
- Detection of the stop of a vehicle if it remains stationary for more than 1.5 seconds on the magnetic loop. The relay is activated upon detection and is released when the vehicle leaves the magnetic loop (example: to find out if there is a traffic jam on the track)
- The relay activates if there is a fault in the magnetic loop.
- 1 magnetic loop management
- 1 relay output
- Dip-switch selectable features
- DIN rail mount, LED display for sensivity adjustment
|Dimensions||8 × 2.3 × 8.5 cm|